Voiceover Studio Specs
Maria Pendolino records every day from her dedicated, professional broadcast-quality recording studio.
When you work with Maria, you can expect flawless audio quality and strong remote connections. Whether you have an engineer on-board for your project who would like to record Maria remotely or you’d like Maria to record and deliver audio files to you, you’ll be pleased with the fantastic quality. You never need to worry about noise or background sounds, Maria’s isolation recording booth and top quality equipment deliver flawless audio performances every time.
Check out Maria’s professional voiceover recording studio in this video tour!
Maria maintains top industry-standard gear in her professional studio. Her battle-tested kit includes:
- StudioBricks OnePlus Booth – This double-walled sound isolation booth is approximately 3 x 5 x 7 and has Maria’s unit has been tested, personalized, perfected and tuned by award-winning audio engineers to deliver a flawless sound across any genre of voiceover.
- Neumann TLM-103 Cardioid Condenser Microphone – The pristine, clear sound of the Neumann TLM-103 is a modern update on the classic studio microphone, the Neumann U87. As Maria’s daily driver, it provides a stunning, direct sound and ultra-low noise.
- Sennheiser MKH-416 Shotgun Microphone – When it comes to promo and trailer reads, the 416 is a must-have in the voice actor’s arsenal. The short shotgun interference tube mic offers great directivity and a compact design.
- Audient id14 Console Mic Preamp and Interface – Delivering ultra-low noise and the lowest distortion, it provides the the classic analogue warmth Audient is known for and allow’s Maria to create flawless, professional-sounding recordings from her studio.
- iMacPro Editing Suite – Maria runs her studio on a 2019 iMac Pro equipped with high-speed, hardwired broadband internet and digital audio workstations (DAW) to record and edit everything from :15 second commercials to two-hour training courses.
- Mogami Gold Microphone Cables – Maria’s professional, broadcast-quality studio is fully wired top to bottom with Mogami Gold cables, providing superior sound quality, clarity, silent background and quality with a vibrant and clean signal chain.
If you have an engineer, studio or post-production team on board for your project, Maria maintains subscriptions to all of the required remote-connection software to facilitate perfect sessions with your team. Maria is a power user of:
Live Directed Sessions
If you’d like to listen in and direct Maria in a recording session, but you would like Maria to provide high quality audio files for your team to use at the conclusion, there are a variety of options that you can use to connect with Maria, including:
Phone Patch or Conference Line
Maria is always happy to provide a sample audition or custom demo of your script so that you can hear your words with her voice and studio equipment. Maria can also do test connections with your engineers, recording studios and post-production facilities prior to your scheduled session to work out any bumps in the road ahead of time. Feel free to reach out and request a sample read or schedule a session today.